Abs are done twice a week. There is no need to train abs every single day as this will only strain the muscles.
By performing cardio in the end of the routine or early in the morning your body will use stored fat as fuel rather than any carbs or food that you eat throughout the day.
In case, if cardio become easier you can increase the speed or incline of the treadmill. You can also try high intensity interval training.
– Training Level: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
– Training Days: 3 Days
– Routine Duration: 12 Weeks or 3 Month
– Warm up: 5min warm up before you begin your workout
– Rest: 60 or 90 sec between sets
– Protein Intake: Take twice amount of protein
– Sleep: 8 hrs
– Day 1 ( Monday): Upper Body
– Day 2 (Tuesday): Lower Body and Abs
– Day 3 (Wednesday): Rest Day
– Day 4 (Thursday): Upper Body
– Day 5 (Friday): Lower Body and Abs
– Day 6(Saturday): Rest Day
– Day 7(Sunday) : Rest Day
Day1 : Monday – Target: Upper Body
– Barbell Bench Press -Sets: 3- Reps: 15,12,10
– Barbell Row- Sets:3- Reps: 12, 10, 8
– Dumbbell Lateral Raise- Sets:3- Reps: 12, 10, 8
– Wide Grip Lat Pull Down- Sets:3- Reps: 12, 12,12
– Cable Triceps Pushdown- Sets:3- Reps: 12, 12,12
– Preacher Curl- Sets:3- Reps: 12, 12,12
Video Source: MyTraining App
Combining your diet strategies with your workouts will give a boost to your weight loss journey.
Good Luck! Keep in touch and update your weight loss progress in the comment box.
If you have any doubts or questions about this 12 week fat burning gym workout plan for women please leave your comment in this video, we are here to help you.
#workout #weightloss #exercise #homeworkout #women #bodyweightworkout #gym #gymworkout #weightlossjourney #workoutroutine #weightlosstips