00:06 1.Butterfly Pose: Excellent for Prostate
00:54 2.Hindolasana: Helpful in Enlarged Prostate
01:46 3.Malasana: Increase blood flow in pelvis
02:30 4.Janusirsasana: Relieves urinary disorders
04:00 5.Purvottanasana: Massages abdomen & back
05:18 6.Balasana: Best claming pose, reduce stress.
If you are suffering from an enlarged prostate then you probably looking for some natural ways to get relief for prostate problems.
Below are 6 yoga poses and stretches that are excellent for prostate problems along with the benefits of each posture to get relief at home from the enlarged prostate gland.
1. Titali Asana / Butterfly pose: Opens up hips and thighs, improves flexibility. Useful to kidneys, bladder, prostate, endocrine gland, and ovaries. It is helpful for menopause to stimulate the reproductive and Digestive systems.
2. Hindolasana / Cradle Pose Yoga: Gentle hip stretch, opens pelvic region, Massages abdominal muscles. Stimulates colon, liver, kidneys, reproductive + digestive systems.
3. Malasana: Increase circulation and blood flow in the pelvis. regulate sexual energy, is good for pregnant women, helps release gas, and constipation & improves digestion.
4. Janusirsasana: Effective in relieving urinary disorders. massages pelvic floor, Helpful in diabetes and relieves constipation, & an excellent energy booster.
5. Purvottanasana: Deep stretch to the upper body, including shoulders, chest, abdomen, & spine, build strength throughout all core muscles & muscles surrounding the spine.
6. Balasana: Calms mind, reduces anxiety and fatigue. Massages abdomen increases blood circulation to the head.
WELCOME to your traditional yogi’s channel by Amit Namdev where you can find step-by-step free yoga videos ranging from short 5-minute yoga routines to longer 45-minute yoga practices for all levels to help you get stretched, stress-free, stronger, happier, healthier last but not least mindful… 😍 SUBSCRIBE for MORE free yoga each week: https://www.youtube.com/c/yogawithamit
👉 My Featured Courses 😍 https://amitreiki.com/buy-a-course/
My YouTube Channels 😍
🇺🇸 Yoga in English – https://www.youtube.com/c/yogawithamit
🇮🇳 हिंदी में योग – https://www.youtube.com/c/YOGAWITHAMITHINDI
🇻🇳 Yoga Tiếng Việt – https://www.youtube.com/c/YOGAWITHAMITVietnamese
🇺🇸 EFT Therapy – https://www.youtube.com/c/EFTbyAmit
My Social Media 👇
🍁 Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/YogawithAmit/
🍁 Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/YogaGuruAmit/
🍁 Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/yogawithamit/
🍁 Twitter – https://twitter.com/yogawithamit
🍁 Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/yogawithamit/
Support The Channel With A Donation 👇
By donating to the Yoga With Amit YouTube channel you are helping in creating new content & keeping yoga free and accessible to all.
Appreciation for your generosity.
Become a Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/YogawithAmit
Music Credit – ‘[Deep Into Nature] composed by Music of Wisdom – Licensed from https://meditationmusiclibrary.com/.’
Music Credit – Epidemicsound.
Get 1 month of Free Music for your youtube videos when using this Link: 👇https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/wwxrzl/
(all while supporting the channel)
!!! Disclaimer Alert !!!
This video is not medical advice. Amit Namdev is an Indian govt. certified Yoga Instructor, with 16 years of teaching experience. However, he is not your therapist and can’t possibly know your exact problem or diagnose you through YouTube. So please don’t use this video to avoid going to your own healthcare advisor/doctor or therapist.
This Video is only intended to show you the correct techniques for mental or physical exercise and should not be used for self-diagnosis or self-treatment without undergoing your healthcare physician or therapist.
Please check with your doctor before trying these techniques and at any time you feel discomfort doing any of these exercises, stop immediately and consult with your healthcare professional. Thank you for your co-operation. 🙂
Sign up for Tube Buddy to gain your channel to next level (Best YouTube Success gainer): https://www.tubebuddy.com/YogawithAmit
The links might be affiliated and I do get a small commission if you buy the product. Thank you for your support for me to keep going.
YouTube. This is a Video for YouTube. This is the Link of YouTube: https://youtube.com
YOGA WITH AMIT (YouTube Channel)
#prostatestretch #yogaforprostate #prostate