Follow my workout plan in the OWNU app: https://ownu.page.link/download-yt
My activewear fit: https://ownu.page.link/shop-activewear
My lifting equipment: https://ownufit.com/collections/shop-equipment
Lower Body – Glutes & Quads Focus Workout:
Full Dynamic Stretch Warmup (accessed in the OWNU app)
1. Dumbbell walking lunges. 3 set x 10, 10, 15 reps.
2. Leg press (high & wide stance). 3 set x 8, 10, 15 reps.
3. Barbell Romanian deadlift. 3 set x 8, 10, 12 reps.
4. Alternating dumbbell step-ups. 2 set x 12, 12 reps.
5. Leg extension machine. 3 set x 12, 15, 20 reps.
In this video, I’m working with Johanna Modin and doing a lower-body workout with glute and quad focus. Johanna is also a trainer of the OWNU app and this workout is from my new guide Stronger You 2. In this workout, we are doing “only” 5 exercises, which definitely can be enough for a lower body session. As long as you work really hard and put effort and quality into each exercise, 5 exercises are enough to achieve progressive overload.