A full day of eating and training for body recomposition. How I am eating, tracking and meal prepping some of my meals! ❤️
APPLIED PRESSURE CHALLENGE:
* Nutritional information on how to eat for fatloss and muscle building
* Sculpting, burning fat and muscle building workouts
* Private support group
* Follow along workout videos for all workouts
* 5 CHALLENGE RULES WE HAVE TO FOLLOW
Link to join: https://www.solin.stream/bongegumede/program/794
BUTTER CHICKEN –
* In a bowl, combine chicken with all of the ingredients for the chicken marinade; let marinate for 30 minutes to an hour (or overnight if time allows).
* Heat oil in a large skillet or pot over medium-high heat. When sizzling, add chicken pieces in batches of two or three, making sure not to crowd the pan. Fry until browned for only 3 minutes on each side. Set aside and keep warm. (You will finish cooking the chicken in the sauce.)
* Heat butter or ghee in the same pan. Fry the onions until they start to sweat (about 6 minutes) while scraping up any browned bits stuck on the bottom of the pan.
* Add garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 minute until fragrant, then add ground coriander, cumin and garam masala. Let cook for about 20 seconds until fragrant, while stirring occasionally.
* Add crushed tomatoes, chili powder and salt. Let simmer for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally until sauce thickens and becomes a deep brown red colour.
* Remove from heat, scoop mixture into a blender and blend until smooth. You may need to add a couple tablespoons of water to help it blend (up to 1/4 cup). Work in batches depending on the size of your blender.
* Pour the puréed sauce back into the pan. Stir the cream and sugar. Add the chicken with juices back into the pan and cook for an additional 8-10 minutes until chicken is cooked through and the sauce is thick and bubbling.
CREAMY SUNDRIED TOMATO PASTA
* Place the Creamy Sauce ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Adjust salt to your taste.
* Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook for 20 seconds, then add onion and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until translucent and cooked through.
* Meanwhile, cook your pasta of choice in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente (just cooked through but still firm). SCOOP out 1 mug of the pasta cooking water, then drain the pasta.
* Add the pasta into the skillet, then pour the Creamy Sauce in, all the spinach and about 1/2 cup of the pasta water (Note 5). Stir to coat the pasta in the sauce and to wilt the spinach. Cook, stirring gently, for about 2 minutes until the sauce is warmed through. Adjust salt to taste.
* Use the remaining pasta water to get the sauce to the consistency you want.
* Remove from the stove and serve immediately, with more parmesan cheese and basil if desired.
for daily workout inspo, check out my Instagram: https://instagram.com/bodybybongegumede?igshid=NDRkN2NkYzU=
Bonge Amazon StoreFront: https://www.amazon.co.uk/shop/bodybybongegumede
I’ve been working out for 3/4 years.
⚡️Connect With Me⚡️
collaboration enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
12 July ‘22 – 100 subscribers (1st video)
26 July ‘22 – 1000 subscribers
02 Aug. ‘22 – 10 000 subscribers
12 Aug. ‘22 – 20 000 subscribers
07 Sept. ‘22 – 30 000 subscribers
21 Oct. ‘22 – 50 000 subscribers
Some links are affiliate links which means I earn a little commission if anyone decides to purchase using my link so thank you so my loves for support! 💕