The Garmin vívomove® Trend hybrid smartwatch gives you a classic analog style and essential smart features such as notifications on your compatible smartphone and Garmin Pay™ contactless payments. Real watch hands move to reveal a hidden touchscreen display. Live better with a full suite of health and wellness tools. This includes Body Battery™ energy monitoring, heart rate monitoring, sleep score and more. The data presented is intended to be a close estimation of metrics tracked.
- Stylish 40 mm hybrid smartwatch with a sophisticated analog look, a stainless steel bezel and smart features
- Battery life lasts up to 5 days in smart mode and up to one additional day in watch mode.
- Behind analog-style hands, you’ll find a full-dial touchscreen display. It reacts to your movements and is visible only when you need it
- Stay connected with smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, calendar view and more when paired with your Apple® or Android™ smartphone
- Know your body better with a full suite of health monitoring features. This includes continuous heart rate sampling, Body Battery™ energy levels, Pulse Ox, sleep score, stress tracking, women’s health tracking and more. This is not a medical device. The data presented is intended to be a close estimation of the metrics tracked. Pulse Ox not available in all countries
- Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution (with a supported payment card)
- Get insights into your everyday fitness; including tracking your steps, floors climbed, calories and intensity minutes. Data presented is intended to be a close estimation of metrics tracked
- Connects with your paired smartphone’s GPS to track outdoor walk, run or bike activities. Includes additional activity profiles such as yoga, strength, cardio and more
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during outdoor walks, runs and bike rides) and Assistance. Both of which send messages with your live location to emergency contacts. (with a compatible smartphone; should not be relied on as a primary method to obtain emergency assistance)
- Enhance your style with a stainless steel bezel available in colours to suit every taste and preference
- Effortlessly change your look with 20 mm industry standard quick-release watch bands (sold separately)
- Enjoy the convenience of wireless charging with most Qi-certified charging pads. Sold separately; may not be compatible with upright charging stands or wireless chargers built into vehicles
So where can I get one?
Shop this smartwatch here for that classic analog style with wellness tools.