When you’re brand new to yoga, it can feel intimidating and be difficult to know exactly where and how to get started. My Yoga for Beginners guide containing 4 videos was created specifically for you (the link of the videos is given below at the end of the text)—to give you all the tips, guidelines, and recommendations you will need to start a successful yoga practice. To ensure your success, I highly recommend you practice this small video and attempt yoga.
Yoga is a vast collection of spiritual techniques and practices aimed at integrating mind, body, and spirit to achieve a state of enlightenment or oneness with the universe. What is normally thought of as “yoga” in the West is really Hatha Yoga, one of the many paths of yoga. The different paths of yoga emphasize different approaches and techniques but ultimately lead to the same goal of unification and enlightenment.
#yoga #beginnersyoga #yogaforbeginners
What Is the Best Yoga for Beginners?
If you are out of shape or extremely inflexible, I recommend you begin with a gentle practice until you have built up the strength and flexibility for more challenging sequences. If you are a relatively fit and flexible person, you should be able to jump right into a regular hatha yoga class. Once you are familiar with the basic postures, you can explore a vinyasa or flow class. I recommend you avoid Ashtanga, Bikram, or hot yoga until you have built up some physical strength and endurance. It is always best to error on the side of caution and safety and approach yoga slowly and carefully. The best way to know if yoga is for you is to give it a try!
10 tips to help you make the most of your home yoga practice:
Get a mat and grab some props.
Make some space.
Commit to a time – make it achievable.
Follow your body’s lead.
Make it fun!
Don’t forget about meditation and Pranayama.
This simple and effective Yoga for beginner video will
1. Keep your mind healthy and strong
2. Reduce stress and promote relaxation
3. Get a better night’s sleep
4. Boost your immune system
5. Help heal common aches like back pain
6. Increase happiness and well being and reduce depression
7. Lose weight and change your body shape
8. Improve and maintain the health of muscles, joints, and organs
9. Prevent conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, and auto-immune disorders
10. Improve flexibility, strength, stamina, mobility, range of motion, and balance
11. and many more to count..
I hope you will like the video..
As a beginner you can also follow my beginner yoga series which is divided in four parts namely
1. Sitting Postures (baith ke kiye jane wala Yogabhyaas)
2. Standing Postures (khade hoke kiye jane wala yogabhyass)
3. Supine Postures (Seedha peeth ke bal jamin me let ke kiye jane wala Yogabhyaas)
4. Prone Postures (Ulta pet ke bal jamin me let ke kiye jane wala yogabhyaas)